Menu

Well, it's the flu

Dds 2 and 3 tested positive for Influenza A. The doctor didn't test me but thinks I have a slight case. The 3 of us are on treatment doses of Tamiflu and dh and oldest dd are on preventative doses. I'm just glad to have a diagnosis so we can move on. YOungest handled the swab fine but middle one cried pitifully and mom almost followed suit.

My middle dd feels the worst. Her fever was over 103 this morning. Between not feeling good and all the media hype over swine flu, she had a meltdown when she got the diagnosis.

So, we are home, having a Harry Potter movie marathon in prep for the movie next week and enjoying bowls of soup.

Fortunately dh is home today because it is our anniversary. Do we know how to celebrate or what?!?

I"ve got everyone at my house sick but it's not the flu just some kind of virus that is very similar. I was supposed to go scrapbooking this weekend. The last time everyone was sick was Valentine's day. TV marathon here too. I hope everyone feels better soon.

Hope you all feel better also. Dr. was originally thinking it was a "flu-like" virus because the flu doesn't survive well in hot weather. Sounds like that is just what you have.