Menu

Introducing myself

or rather reintroducing myself....

I've been hs'ing for some time now and was a semi-regular on the old boards.

After the board change, I was a little intimidated by the new format and stayed away for a bit. I couldn't stay away long though - I honestly don't think I could homeschool without these boards. Not only are they a wealth of information regarding curriculums, but the social aspect/the diveristy all contribute to our homeschooling experience.

It's hard to find that in the real world. My real life experiences usually just leave me "passing the bean dip" over and over again. Then I come here, read where others have to do the same thing, or maybe find a better way to handle the situation....etc.

Anway, I guess what I'm trying to say is that although I haven't posted to the new boards, I've been here lurking and learning from you all...... so thank you!

Now I've come out of hiding to post a little (I finally dug up my old email that told me what my password is). There are some situations in which I could use the wisdom of the hive mind, and then on the flip side, I hope I can contribute where I can to help someone else.

So HELLO to all of you and I'm not as 'green' as my number of posts indicates.

Also......I just love these little smilies!!! :D