Menu

How do I get a hive name?

I have done my research and have found nothing on how to get a hive "classification". Mind you I would prefer not to be a larvae but I guess it would be better than being Just Visiting. I dont know if I have a setting set up incorrectly or if it happens in a magic cloud. BUT I WANNA BE A BUG (or precursor to one).:lol:

I am trying to be more than a visitor!!!

Adrianne

Your classification in this animal world depends on your number of posts.

At one time I had sat down and figured up how many posts=what ranking, for the sake of someone who was curious. But, the rules have changed since then.

I *think* if you post 10 times you are no longer 'just visiting'. I'm off to check.

For a rough idea on the correlation between # of posts and hive title, just look at the "Members List" (click on the "Community" tab at the top of the website, then click on "Members List". Then, click on "Posts" to sort by number of posts. Then, you can scroll through the pages of Members, and compare their # of posts to their name.

I believe the next title change for you will be at around 50 posts.

Oh, and welcome to the hive! :)

Some of us have been here for years but don't post much (like me). In summer I come here a lot and post a little. I read this board several times a week but mostly only have time to check out the high school board. I wish I was more computer savvy with the pictures and quotes. I just can't get them to work and have my kids help me, then forget how to do it. Oh well, welcome to the board.