Menu

Kicking back, taking some time off.

We are taking a month off from school so we took a week and headed north to Seattle and Bainbridge Island. What a great trip! 10 yo dd went up to the top of the Space Needle for the first time, walked through Pike Street Market where we bought a fish and handmade items, took a few trips via the fabulous Washington State Ferry system, played on the beaches, and went kayaking. We even re-connected with family that we had not visited with in years, so it was a very special time that will stand out for years in our memories.

I'm so glad to have gone, but also glad to be back home. It's nice to put my feet up and read the boards in a more leisurely way for awhile. Hs'ing is a passion and a joy in my life, and planning for fall is always something that I love to do -- but right now I'm forcing myself to take a rest.

I hope you are all enjoying your summer, taking time to rest and kick back too.

Blessings,

Lucinda

That sounds like a lovely vacation. Too bad you didn't let us know so we could have met you!

Now I wish I would have thought of that! Dh only had a few days of vacation to use and we had to stick to a schedule. But next time I will try to connect with some hive members for sure.

Blessings,

Lucinda