Menu

Sonlight Science 1 and 2

bluecalmsea

You’d have to check your library to see which items they carry; chances are they will have the Magic school bus books. They may have others too, like Weather and Planets, but they won’t have the Dinosaur mystery and the Bible. They may not have the same Marie Curie book, you will have to see.

The IG for SL is really good, I think. The student pages are decent, and the experiments are fun although they often do not line up with what is being taught. ?? Which doesn’t make any sense, but that can be SL’s style. LOL. We enjoyed SL, but always had a hard time getting it done…for whatever reason, who knows. I still like the science, it's a great program!!

Just a note - the science from SL was revamped this year and is much more friendly and useful. The experiments do line up and there is more rhyme and reason to the programs. They removed books that didn't work and added in ones that did. A much needed overhaul to the programs and people have just started the new versions are greatly enjoying the changes.

Just a note - the science from SL was revamped this year and is much more friendly and useful. The experiments do line up and there is more rhyme and reason to the programs. They removed books that didn't work and added in ones that did. A much needed overhaul to the programs and people have just started the new versions are greatly enjoying the changes.

Really? Oh yes, now I remember they were going to revamp science, but then I never heard anything. Sounds great! Thanks for the correction. :tongue_smilie: