Menu

"Grasshopper" died. :(

it seems so odd that he would kill himself.....after going to Thailand to shoot a movie.....don't you think? One report said he was found nude hanging in the closet. Why nude? The whole thing sounds strange to me.

it seems so odd that he would kill himself.....after going to Thailand to shoot a movie.....don't you think? One report said he was found nude hanging in the closet. Why nude? The whole thing sounds strange to me.

I was thinking the same things that's why I wrote "apparent". I hope he wasn't killed. But they said also that there was no sign of a fight or struggle so how did he get hanged then?? It's so sad though. It is so strange that he would do such a thing right when starting a new film. Why even bother making a film if he's that despondent?? It is strange. :(

I was thinking the same things that's why I wrote "apparent". I hope he wasn't killed. But they said also that there was no sign of a fight or struggle so how did he get hanged then?? It's so sad though. It is so strange that he would do such a thing right when starting a new film. Why even bother making a film if he's that despondent?? It is strange. :(

Here's one reason people are sometimes found strangled while nude. Not sayin' that's what happened here- just that it does happen.

The most disturbing part is the article I read said that details were not being reported out of respect for the family.

uhhh....beyond being found in the nude & strangled with the cord to the window treatment?

I fully support not reporting all the details. I would have been just as informed if the report only said that he had died of an apparent suicide.

Amber in SJ

The most disturbing part is the article I read said that details were not being reported out of respect for the family.

uhhh....beyond being found in the nude & strangled with the cord to the window treatment?

I fully support not reporting all the details. I would have been just as informed if the report only said that he had died of an apparent suicide.

Amber in SJ

That's true.

Am I the only one who thought the OP had a miscarriage, going by the subject line?

I'm glad to hear she didn't! Sorry to hear about David Carradine, though.

LOL no I'm not pregnant, although I wish I could have another precious little baby. I've never heard of a "grasshopper dying" to describe a miscarriage. It's true that you really do learn something new everyday.

LOL, I've heard people call their newly conceived babies all sorts of things, from peanut, to shrimpy, to bean, etc. I just figured "grasshopper" was another name for a 1st trimester babe. :)

hehehe It's true. People always have cute little nicknames. Ay, all this talk about babies is making me want another one so much. sniff.

Here's one reason people are sometimes found strangled while nude. Not sayin' that's what happened here- just that it does happen.

There are new reports out that lead one to believe it may have been what is described in that wiki. It certainly would explain why he was nude and where the rope was allegedly tied.

Though I wasn't a fan of his type of movies, I'm still saddened for his family....for their loss and for having to deal with the way he died.