Menu

I spoke to one of the librarians, and guess what?

She told me last night that she is quitting her job to homeschool her child(ren).

I was planning to go to the local WTM meeting, but I just didn't feel like it (for some reason), and I had a few errands to run. One involved going to the library. As I was doing the self-checkout, I said hello to her, and she then shared the news.

My son, Ben, really likes her, and they always chat when we go in there. She just exudes this sweet joy everytime I see her. She told me that Ben was one of the reasons she decided to homeschool. (how sweet of her).

She was planning to get certified to teach, but her husband asked her, "Why don't you just teach ours?"

I am just so excited for her! I look forward to getting to know her better, as she took my # and such to ask questions.

We missed you last night, but that is very cool! Many of our conversations last night talked about the positive impact our kids have on others, especially with picky people who feel the need to quiz the kids. Among those at the meeting last night we had several positive stories to enjoy and this one fits right in.