Menu

Why, oh why, have I never heard of these guys before? Il Divo!

I was visiting a friend the other day, and she introduced me to possibly the best mens' vocal group I have ever heard. They're four men from around the world (Spain, Switzerland, France, USA). They are all professional singers (three in opera, one in pop), and they've come together to form this group, called Il Divo. Listening to them sing carries me away to another place, a heavenly place. I don't know how to describe it. Wonderful!

Oh, and they're all gorgeous. That doesn't hurt. :) My friend calls them her "boyfriends".

Anyway, you can hear them and see them on You Tube (just search IL DIVO).

This one gives me goosebumps: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2SZ-nCBmsU

Their Amazing Grace is wonderful (and it's in English).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMVxzEueJ6A

Enjoy!

I'm currently reading about them on their website (ildivo.com).

Then, I'm off to Amazon, to buy a CD, or a DVD, or both. :)

Unbreak My Heart is my absolute favorite. And yes, it gives me goosebumps!

You are so funny! "Why havent I heard of them before??"

I know just what you mean. Several years ago, I was so excited about a "new" artist I had just heard for the first time - Ricky Martin. :D My Cuban neighbors thought I had lost my mind.

Just yesterday I posted about a "new" show I just discovered and loved - House MD - which has been on for 5 seasons!

I suppose we should look on the bright side of all these old/new things for us to fall in love with. We have YEARS of material to wade through. We dont have to wait for a new album or a new season to start!!

Enjoy! I love Il Divo too!

I recently discovered them also thanks to that free CD that Opra let people download from her site for Christmas. I don't watch Opra and I don't even remember how I found out about the cd on her site, but I"m so glad I did. The song that Il Divo sing on there brings me to tears and I break out in goosebumps all over every time I hear it. AMAZING talent!!