What's with the ads?

Photo
- - - - -

Well Trained Mind Academy 18/19 courses?

4 replies to this topic

What's with the ads?

#1 serendipitous journey

serendipitous journey

Hive Mind Queen Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2738 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 07:45 PM

-- just wondering if anyone knows when the courses will be listed, and/or registration will open; I've been pinging around and didn't come up with anything.  I'm hoping to use them for AoPS Geometry next year.  :)

#2 RootAnn

RootAnn

* Certified Crazy Lady *

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7250 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 07:53 PM

http://forums.welltr...p/#entry7976918

Schedule should be linked in the above thread. If not, it is in the high school thread somewhere. It is on their site, too.

Registration opens next week for current students and then the next week (I think) for new students.

ETA:  Wish I could blame my stupidity it on lack of coffee. I think I should just go to bed instead.

Edited by RootAnn, 27 January 2018 - 08:10 PM.

• serendipitous journey likes this

#3 serendipitous journey

serendipitous journey

Hive Mind Queen Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2738 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 07:58 PM

thank you so much!

ETA: I think that's for Wilson Hill?  I can't find the WTMA there or, offhand, on the highschool board.  But my 7yo is chatting my ears off, may be missing something obvious. 

Edited by serendipitous journey, 27 January 2018 - 08:01 PM.

#4 RootAnn

RootAnn

* Certified Crazy Lady *

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7250 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 08:08 PM

Ugh. Just shoot me now.

Yep, you are correct. We did just discuss this, however. Different thread. We think WTMA will have a schedule up in the first couple weeks of Feb with registration a week or two later.

The last two years, they have posted a preliminary schedule the first week of Feb, but it might run later since they are still accepting registrations for their Spring semester.

Edited by RootAnn, 27 January 2018 - 08:11 PM.

• serendipitous journey and texasmom33 like this

#5 teachermom2834

teachermom2834

Hive Mind Queen Bee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2860 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 08:15 PM

I don't know but I am watching for it too. Ds needs AOPS Geometry as his #1 priority. Waiting for the time on that so the other pieces can be worked around that.

I am guessing in the next couple weeks based on last year. This was the first week of the spring semester and they were still taking spring registrations so hopefully once spring is behind them they will give us something. :)
  • RootAnn and serendipitous journey like this