Menu

Does anyone have Scott Foresman Grammar & Writing 1st Grade PDF?

ZeldaRules

Does anyone have Scott Foresman Grammar & Writing 1st Grade PDF?

The free PDF files are no longer available on the link.  They have totally redone the website, and it now says PEARSON rather than Scott Foresman.  This was a free PDF file that you could download.  I think I have 3rd grade.  I used some of the worksheets along with FLL.  If you have it, would you please email me at vfnelson2 at gmail dot com

Please, pretty please.  

I have learned that if you see a free resource you just need to download it today because it may be gone tomorrow.  :)

Thanks.

Vicki

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest angelavm

Would you please send me a copy as well? I have been looking all over for the link. I have 1st grade, but now my son is in 3rd :-) If I could get all the levels, that would be awesome!

Only a small amount is still available :(  Most says it's no longer available online.

I would love to have them all too, I thought I had them saved but I can't find them anywhere, maybe it was an "I'll get to it shortly" mindset because it was so "chunky" to download and I didn't want to take the time to organize it as I downloaded it all.

Only a small amount is still available :(  Most says it's no longer available online.

I would love to have them all too, I thought I had them saved but I can't find them anywhere, maybe it was an "I'll get to it shortly" mindset because it was so "chunky" to download and I didn't want to take the time to organize it as I downloaded it all.

You can find the complete pdfs (they are around 150 pages for each grade) in the Scribd link that was posted earlier in this thread.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm looking for third grade too. Does anyone have any idea where it is available?

I have some files that might be what you're looking for... Was it called "Pearson Scott Foresman Grammar and Writing Handbook"?  I have those, grades one through six, on my computer.

• Like 2

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kmn7v2cbj1n49sa/AAA3LCg4h4JvB4rQSS1MkKEFa?dl=0

I stuck the ones I have in my Dropbox account and linked above.  (I'm sure the company won't care, given that they offered them for free online for years.)  If they are the files you're looking for, obviously go ahead and download whatever you want. :)

I could kiss you right now!  THANK YOU!

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
Guest jennzixa5

candikane you are awesome! I had downloaded 2 of the grades a few years ago and now i needed grade 6.  How on earth did you find the address in the archives?  what a blessing!

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Scroll up to see where the files are shared via dropbox.  You may need to download DropBox to your computer, but it is well worth it to use it (and free). NOTE: there are no answer keys available (anywhere to my knowledge).

Edited by mamaRCof3