Menu

In my experience, lethargy tends to come from overdosing on carbs. So, cut your grain intake down to the recommended serving sizes (about two serves per meal) then have a big bowl of salad. Throw in seeds, a nice dressing or whatever you need to make it interesting.

Rosie

In my experience, lethargy tends to come from overdosing on carbs. So, cut your grain intake down to the recommended serving sizes (about two serves per meal) then have a big bowl of salad. Throw in seeds, a nice dressing or whatever you need to make it interesting.

Rosie

I agree about carbs. I wanted to lose 15 lbs, so I started using Spark People to track my calories. That is what really helped, because it also keeps track of carbs and fat, and I could see right there what I was eating everyday. Once I cut way down on carbs and sugar, I stopped craving them after awhile, and crave veggies and fruit instead. And I noticed that I used to get so tired after lunch that I could hardly stay awake but now I have energy all day. When you feel so much better, it makes it easier to want to keep eating right.

I just remembered this one... one time I did a program called GR2 Control from GNLD. It kept my blood sugar level which worked really well to keep my energy up and I lost a lot and kept it off.

I also get an energy boost from raw cocao and/or epic ganoderma.

I don't do programs right now b/c I am nursing. I am starting my diet tomorrow. I plan to eat 5 cups of mostly raw fruits and veggies a day.