Menu

Bowling Shoes

My husband wants to buy bowling shoes for his best friend for his birthday (to go along with the new bowling ball his wife is getting him). We have no clue what makes a good bowling shoe or what brands are good. I see that some of the shoes are listed as 'right hand' or 'left hand.' Does that mean they are best suited to bowlers who bowl with that hand? Is that really necessary?

Hoping there are a few bowling enthusiasts here that can give me some guidance! :bigear:

Go to the bowling alley and look around for the cutest shoes, or the best bowler. It could be a field trip and a research project. :)

:lol::lol: I can just hear it now...

Scrappyhappymama: My kids are doing a research project on the greenhouse gases put off by rented bowling shoes. Do you mind if they ask you a few questions and perform a few experiments?

Mr. Best Bowler: Umm, okay. **thinking to himself** And homeschooling parents wonder why some people think their kids are odd.

The pro shop in most bowling alleys have people who can help. I'd start there. But the research project sounds fun too! :D

Go to the bowling alley and look around for the cutest shoes, or the best bowler. It could be a field trip and a research project. :)

:lol::lol: I can just hear it now...

Scrappyhappymama: My kids are doing a research project on the greenhouse gases put off by rented bowling shoes. Do you mind if they ask you a few questions and perform a few experiments?

Mr. Best Bowler: Umm, okay. **thinking to himself** And homeschooling parents wonder why some people think their kids are odd.

LOL- thanks!!