Menu

We've decided to go with TOG next school year!

HSMom2One

I've heard so much about TOG on this forum that I decided to check it out. Wow!! I am so impressed. I was just about to go with Sonlight when I happened to do a search here on the forum and read up on TOG more in-depth. After going to their site next and studying for awhile, talking to others there, etc. I am convinced that it will be a good fit for us.

10 yo dd is very excited about having more of a unit study approach with lapbooks. We are going to start with Yr. One for 5th grade and go through (hopefully) the full four year rotation in sequence. By the time she is in high school we will decide on private school or staying at home.

Thanks so much for all the great info and tips on this forum. I really don't think I would have made it through the last two years of homeschooling and be where we are at this point without the amazing resources here.

Blessings,

Lucinda

It feels good to have a plan in place! My advice is to eagerly anticipate your new program and not look at others. Don't second guess yourself. It could throw you into an endless loop of confusion. :)

I hear your advice and accept it. I've had this happen a few times and realized the frustration it can bring. I am now putting on my blinders and am content with the decision that's been made.

Blessings,

Lucinda