Menu

19 years ago this very moment...

I was walking the neighborhood, preparing to embark on a new adventure. Thought I must be getting close, but little did I know that I still had 10 hours and 8cm left :tongue_smilie:

Happy Birthday, Sweetie...it doesn't seem like it could possibly be that many years already.

Hug your little ones.

Barb

Wow, I was in labor at the same time, with my first child, too! I had to wait one more day, though.

Happy birthday to your sweetie!

GardenMom

Oh wow, goose bumps. When and where was your baby born? ...if you don't mind telling me.

Barb

Oh, I love remembering the Big Moment when it all started, when what was an ordinary day became one of the most wonderful days of my life. And yes, it goes so fast! Happy Birthday to your dd.

Thank you! Isn't it funny how the birthday of your oldest really marks a rite of passage in your own life as well?

BTW...You really squished your seven into a tighter space than mine, didn't you? :D

Oh wow, goose bumps. When and where was your baby born? ...if you don't mind telling me.

Barb

It was in Maryland - where were you? We had a nice Easter Sunday, and I went into labor early Monday morning. Ds was born that Wednesday morning, after 50 hours of labor (ugh). His birthday is tomorrow. He's away at school, so we miss him!

Blessings,

GardenMom

It was in Maryland - where were you? We had a nice Easter Sunday, and I went into labor early Monday morning. Ds was born that Wednesday morning, after 50 hours of labor (ugh). His birthday is tomorrow. He's away at school, so we miss him!

Blessings,

GardenMom

I was in Florida, a week post dates. All along I assumed I'd have a baby by Easter and when it came and went I was DEPRESSED. My mom and I went to lunch and I started contracting at the restaurant. Meghan was born at 5:30 the next morning. How neat to know you were going through the same thing at the same time :)

Meg is away at school, but only 45 minutes away luckily. She'll be home tonight for cupcakes.

Thank you for sharing the memories with me. Happy birthday to your son!

Barb

I was in Florida, a week post dates. All along I assumed I'd have a baby by Easter and when it came and went I was DEPRESSED. My mom and I went to lunch and I started contracting at the restaurant. Meghan was born at 5:30 the next morning. How neat to know you were going through the same thing at the same time :)

Meg is away at school, but only 45 minutes away luckily. She'll be home tonight for cupcakes.

Thank you for sharing the memories with me. Happy birthday to your son!

Barb

My mom was in labor with me all Easter. I was born at 2am the day after Easter. :( My birthday has been on Easter twice, though and my dd's b-day is on Easter next year.

Have a fun family night tonight!

Thanks for the b-day wish, btw. ;)