Menu

Getting sucked in by an infomercial. Instyler anyone??

Has anyone gotten one of these? It seems like a really great contraption. I'm thinking it will enable me to forego my hair blow drying routine. I could just let my hair dry naturally then use the Instyler to straighten.

Anyone? I'm such a sucker!

Wow, this is why I will only ever look so good - - no way would I pay that amount of money for a curling iron! Just. can't. do it!

I guess if I tried one, and knew that it was fabulous and would last years and years, I might go in with someone (b/c you must get 2).

But . . . hmmm, probably not. I will just keep envying people with that pulled together look :D

My hubby and I were away and had access to cable TV...I saw the infomercial and was wowed but very suspicious since they never give you the bottom line price...of course it is way overpriced I googled Instyler and read a bunch of really bad reviews regarding customer service and issues they had with pricing etc. Also read a few reviews that spoke about it being cheaply made...but then others which raved about how great their hair looked...if only it were more affordable, I just might give it a whirl

Until then, I'll be waiting until it comes to CVS :) Seems like many of those "only on TV" products eventually make their way into the stores ;) and are much more affordable.

Kathi