Menu

Finally it's official... I'm moving to San Diego...

You're moving into a church?

Santee is nice ,its east county, so I am totally familiar w/it, if you need help. There are good parts and bad parts, but overall nice area.

We camp at Santee Lakes quite often, its a nice place to take the kids. The lil strip mall on Mission Gorge is nice, I would shop there over Parkway Plaza, but the Plaza is nice and cool in the summer.

Welcome to East County, although I am in North County now.

Btw, its going to be okay. San Diego its just as busy as LA. Just get on the 94 to go to the Zoo, Balboa Park and you are set.

Need any more tips, pm me.

Santee United Methodist Church to be exact!

We're excited, worried, stressed, etc, etc.... we just moved into this house last September. San Deigo is still in southern California, but it seems a world away from L.A. It's gonna be ok, right? Right???!!!???

Silly you. San Diego is the *real* Southern California. :-)

Yes, you're gonna love it. Santee (and El Cajon and Lakeside) are a tad on the hotter side than, say, La Mesa and Spring Valley, but it's all good. There are SO many things to do there. And the weather is beautiful most of the year.