Menu

This weekend I stood in line for over 8 hours to get Dr. Cullen's signature

Yes, 8 hours. Trust me, I would have left much, much earlier, but I think my dd would have murdered me on the way to the car, so there wouldn't have been much point in that. ;)

The signing was supposed to be from 11-2 at the PX at Ft. Lewis, WA. The actor, Peter Facinelli, showed up at 9:30 to an already LONG line, started early, and then declaired that he wouldn't leave until everyone in line got a signature. He was very, very nice to everyone. I think it surprised everyone though how long the line was.

Also, the post's movie theater had a special showing of Twilight Fri night in honor of the movie coming out on DVD, and Peter Facinelli showed up unanounced for that as well. He didn't stay for the actual movie, but he sat down in the front row and allowed all the teen girls to scream over him and things like that.

It's just nice when you see an actor being that friendly. He's cute too. :D

Edited by Katrina

I do know what you are talking about at least :) I was obsessed with the books until I read them all. I have yet to see the movie though...I look forward to seeing it but am in no rush either, because in my mind Edward is Leonardo de Caprio.:)