Menu

WWE Instructor Text needed?

stephanino

Do you think I need to buy the Instructor Text if I am going to buy a WWE workbook for my daughter for next year? We'll be doing FLL 3 and I'm not sure which WWE to start with (I've bee reading a bunch of other posts that say 2 or 3, but how does one know?) and wonder if the Instructor Text would be helpful. Thanks!

The workbooks are completely scripted. If you have the workbook, I don't think there's a need to buy the other book, unless you want to know the why behind the philosophy, not just what to do each day.

There are currently only workbooks for level 1 and 2, with the third due out soon (I think? I hope?)

bump

I just spent an hour trying to read all the WWE threads to figure this out. I never found a good answer. I'm trying to get the instructor's guide thru ILL but it's not working out:glare:

I'm looking at Hillside's PLL or Queen Language Lesson for the Very Young and thought about adding WWE in, but both the Text and the workbook are more than I have budgeted for L.A. currently, if I could get by with just the workbook, I might be more willing to do it.

bump

I just spent an hour trying to read all the WWE threads to figure this out. I never found a good answer. I'm trying to get the instructor's guide thru ILL but it's not working out:glare:

I'm looking at Hillside's PLL or Queen Language Lesson for the Very Young and thought about adding WWE in, but both the Text and the workbook are more than I have budgeted for L.A. currently, if I could get by with just the workbook, I might be more willing to do it.

You can absolutely get by with only the workbook. I think it's important and useful to read the text, but not necessary. The workbook tells you what to do each day. The text tells you the why behind it all.

I would get the workbook, and when you have it budgeted, get a copy of the text. But don't let not having read the text stop you from starting the program. It's wonderful.