Menu

Need hairstyle ideas for 12dd--haircut today

12dd currently has her hair all one length--about to her shoulders with no bangs, no layer, etc. She wants to go shorter today--just above her ear so her earrings will show.

Are there any places where we can see ideas of cute hair styles for pre-teen/young teen girls. This needs to be a basic wash and wear style as she won't take the time or effort to curl it, style it, etc. every day.

Her hair is finer but she has a decent amount of hair. It is straight with no curl.

My dd with fine, straight hair just let it grow enough to stick in a pony each day so her earrings show. Could your dd wear a headband for now - that will let earrings show, if it is not long enough for a ponytail. Any actual haircut short enough to show earrings w/o a headband is going to be SHORT or look like a boy-cut.

I got my hair cut pretty short last year...and now need to go in once a month to keep it looking nice and not shaggy. Too short of a haircut=more haircuts and $$$ to keep the style looking nice. Just a thought.

One of my dd's friends, who is also 12, just got her hair styled in layers all on the top with bangs, and shoulder length in the back. Looks kind of like the "shag" haircut back when I was a kid. She is really petite with small features, so it looks really cute on her, and you can see her earrings!

Amy