Menu

Has anyone visited/interviewed at Penn?

Although this mother is not confident that her son is Ivy League material, several nudges have come our way suggesting that my son should investigate Penn.

So, has anyone visited or interviewed at the University of Pennsylvania? How receptive are they to homeschoolers?

Thanks for your comments.

Jane

If you don't get any responses here, you might try to ask on the homeschool thread at College Confidential. And asking on the UPenn thread might not hurt!

Neither the College Confidential Penn thread nor the Penn admissions site has any information pertaining to homeschoolers--at least I was not finding it.

My problem with College Confidential, in general, is the hubris exhibited by some of the participants. It just turns me off and leads me to question the validity of much of the information.

Guess I'll keep an eye over there though.

Jane

Neither the College Confidential Penn thread nor the Penn admissions site has any information pertaining to homeschoolers--at least I was not finding it.

My problem with College Confidential, in general, is the hubris exhibited by some of the participants. It just turns me off and leads me to question the validity of much of the information.

Guess I'll keep an eye over there though.

Jane

You might try Admissions advice, a calmer, gentler version of CC. Not all homeschoolers though.

http://admissionsadvice.mywowbb.com/