Menu

Bulk Brownie Mix Recipe

Here's the recipe. I found it online and it's really yummy. My addition: stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips to the batter before baking....yum! I made the mix in a huge bowl, and then divided it between 9 mason jars. The original recipe said this would make 10 batches....you'll have to play with it. I printed multiple copies of the instructions and attached them to the jars w/ rubber bands so the kids could easily make brownies at will.

Bulk Brownie Mix Recipe

Makes 9-10 mixes

9 cups all-purpose flour

6 teaspoons baking powder

6 teaspoons salt

12 ½ cups sugar

12 ounces unsweetened cocoa powder (ounces by weight)

Mix well. Package 2 ½ cups of mix per bag or jar.

Enjoy!

Ria

Brownies

Stir brownie mix, 2 eggs, 1 tsp vanilla, and ¼ cup melted butter or oil together. If desired, add ½ cup chopped nuts and 1/2 cup chocolate chips. Pour mixture into greased 8x8†pan. Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.

Here's the recipe. I found it online and it's really yummy. My addition: stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips to the batter before baking....yum! I made the mix in a huge bowl, and then divided it between 9 mason jars. The original recipe said this would make 10 batches....you'll have to play with it. I printed multiple copies of the instructions and attached them to the jars w/ rubber bands so the kids could easily make brownies at will.

Bulk Brownie Mix Recipe

Makes 9-10 mixes

9 cups all-purpose flour

6 teaspoons baking powder

6 teaspoons salt

12 ½ cups sugar

12 ounces unsweetened cocoa powder (ounces by weight)

Mix well. Package 2 ½ cups of mix per bag or jar.

Enjoy!

Ria

Brownies

Stir brownie mix, 2 eggs, 1 tsp vanilla, and ¼ cup melted butter or oil together. If desired, add ½ cup chopped nuts and 1/2 cup chocolate chips. Pour mixture into greased 8x8†pan. Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.

Thanks, Ria. Looks good!

Maybe you could tape the directions on the inside of the cupboard door -- save some paper and rubber bands...just a thought.