Menu

What do I take to a potluck tomorrow?

A friend is hosting a Praise Night at her house. She told me that she is preparing scalloped potatoes and also a big pot of curry (I assume she'll have rice with the curry). Other people will bring other stuff but we won't know what they'll bring until they bring it. Any suggestions for what I could bring? My dh can't have any dairy so I want it to be something that he can eat (he'll be able to eat the curry but not the scalloped potatoes).

How about a roasted chicken or meat loaf? Sounds like some protein would be nice with the dishes you've mentioned. Or, maybe a tossed green salad with cheese and cubed meat of some sort.

I'm getting hungry and its going on midnight. Guess I'd better get off the boards and go to bed. :tongue_smilie:

Blessings,

Lucinda

Shredded beef made in the crock pot w/ small buns for sandwiches. Always a big hit.

I just put in the roast, some chopped onions, a couple of packages of Aux Jus mix and maybe some onion soup mix, and black pepper. When the roast is done, shred it in the juices. Delish!