Menu

Just two weeks to go....

We are taking a week's break from school between 15th and 22nd March and I can't wait. This has been a taxing year: very disrupted at the beginning, because of the move, so we are having to work hard to make up weeks. We are only on week 22 of 39 now. Husband will be off work for part of the break, so I'm hoping we can have a relaxing time, with maybe a little walking and cycling.

We next get to break for two weeks in May (we are taking a cottage for a week on the west coast of Scotland, near Skye), then after that, it's work straight through to the third or fourth week of July (depending on whether we need to take any sick days). Phew!

Laura

This is the first day of our two week break. We'll be leaving Wednesday for a week in London. We have to get passports renewed for our 3 boys. And I got Tesco vouchers for Hampton Court Palace, Tower of London, and London Zoo. I figure we'll go to some of London's free museums too. I'm so excited.

Hope you have a great time on your holiday!

This is the first day of our two week break. We'll be leaving Wednesday for a week in London. We have to get passports renewed for our 3 boys. And I got Tesco vouchers for Hampton Court Palace, Tower of London, and London Zoo. I figure we'll go to some of London's free museums too. I'm so excited.

Laura

Guest Lorna

Have a wonderful time Laura and Megan.

It is such a lovely sunny day here in London. I hope it is like this for the next few weeks. :auto:

Hope you enjoy your breaks. We just had one and I thoroughly cleaned the whole house and got loads of seeds planted in my tiny greenhouse - it was so refreshing and I feel invigorated and raring to go!

Do you plan to visit Skye? Dh and I went there on our honeymoon and camped wild in a one-and-a-half-man tent. Cosy!:lol:

Do you plan to visit Skye? Dh and I went there on our honeymoon and camped wild in a one-and-a-half-man tent. Cosy!:lol:

We hope to have a friend join us from The States, so we are taking a three bedroom cottage a short drive from Skye. A little less cozy than your tent!

We went to The Monterey Bay Aquarium for our one-day honeymoon.

Laura