Menu

I've got it! The answer for spending too much time on-line!!

Oh, um....wow! Yes, that would do it alright! Not to mention it would be likely I'd get so engrossed in what I was reading that I wouldn't notice until my knees were screaming and when I stood up I'd probably cry. :) LOL That would certainly do it though.

Why, might I ask, did you do this? (assuming you did?) Someone steal your chair or is this really your 12-step plan? ;)

:lol:

It's not a 12 step plan. No one even stole the chair. My son had been online and I interrupted him and didn't walk across the room to get my chair that had been moved... I thought, I'll just kneel here "just a minute". Like that was gonna last... after "just a minute" I was up to get the chair. Ouch!

Seriously though, this is what I do. Most computers have an alarm on their system. In the mornings, I will set the computer alarm for 15 minutes to check emails. When the alarm goes off I turn off the computer. I usually get back on the computer around 4:00 and will set the alarm for an hour. So I'm usually on the computer for about an hour and fifteen minutes per day. I will be honest and say I sometimes go over the time limit if I am reading something interesting. On weekends I don't use the computers alarm. I just get on when the spirit moves me. I do tell myself though not to go over two hours at a time.

Blessings

Zoraida