Menu

Very cool video on the roles of government

Hey, Kristen~

I clicked on the link to watch the video, then glanced at the sidebar to see the related videos while it was loading. Imagine my surprise when I saw "Ripe TV-Wild Girls-Vegas" listed as the first choice! It was accompanied by a frame of the scantily-clad rear end of someone.

The video's probably great, but I couldn't get past my indignation to watch it! ;) Once I come down off my high horse, I'll give it another shot!

Thanks for sharing it, really!

Chelle

Hey, Kristen~

I clicked on the link to watch the video, then glanced at the sidebar to see the related videos while it was loading. Imagine my surprise when I saw "Ripe TV-Wild Girls-Vegas" listed as the first choice! It was accompanied by a frame of the scantily-clad rear end of someone.

The video's probably great, but I couldn't get past my indignation to watch it! ;) Once I come down off my high horse, I'll give it another shot!

Thanks for sharing it, really!

Chelle

I completely understand. It's unfortunate. :( I usually make the videos full screen size before showing them to the kids. Here is another link if you are interested. http://www.wimp.com/thegovernment/

I completely understand. It's unfortunate. :( I usually make the videos full screen size before showing them to the kids. Here is another link if you are interested. http://www.wimp.com/thegovernment/

Thank you for understanding and for the new link, Kristen. Can you explain to me how to make YouTube videos full screen, or is that dependent on the type of computer or software I have?

As an aside, I noticed your signature info and am wondering if you have read the book "Cancer--Stepping Outside the Box" by Ty Bollinger. I read the first few pages before passing it on to my sister (I was just a go-between in getting it to her!) and am interested in reading it all. I'd love to hear your take on it if you've read it.

Chelle

P.S. My dh just showed me how to do the full-screen thing, so disregard that part!

Edited by Chelle in MO