Menu

Birth Control pill question.

I am on my first pack of pills. I don't remember what it was like being on the pill, since I have been off for 5 years! I am on ortho tri lo. I'm in the placebo week, so when can I expect my period? I expected it today...but i'm still waiting...

Thanks!

jessica

Starting anytime during the placebo week is normal. Once your cycle is established it will regularly come on a certain day and last a certain amount of days (usually less). It is also not unheard of to miss your period entirely occasionally (although that can be stressful!). If it hasn't started by the time you are due to start the next package, then an EPT would ease your mind. This is the pill that I took and I only had one complaint. You can PM me if you want the details.

I am on my first pack of pills. I don't remember what it was like being on the pill, since I have been off for 5 years! I am on ortho tri lo. I'm in the placebo week, so when can I expect my period? I expected it today...but i'm still waiting...

Thanks!

jessica

I usually start on 2nd or 3rd day ofplacebo.