Menu

Needed: Horse Lapbook Ideas

HSMom2One

Dd is in love with horses and is just beginning to take riding lessons, so of course she wants to do a lapbook on horses. I found the HOAC lapbook at Currclick.com, but wanted to ask if anyone else has done it before I go ahead and buy it. Are there any other lapbook kits out there that would be less expensive, any better or at least as good as this one? We've only done one lapbook since homeschooling, so we don't have much to go by yet.

I would love to get input from others on how to make this fun and worthwhile academically for dd and I.

Blessings,

Lucinda

Here is another one from homeschool share, but it is Bily and Blaze. Lots of great ideas for horses.

And another one from homeschool share.

If I can't find one with the "books" I am looking for, I just piece them together from several different resources.

And a notebooking page that could be made into a mini booklet.

I think I will opt for the kit from HOAC. I am not looking for unit studies really, and I don't want to spend a whole lot of time designing and piecing it together myself at this time (although it would be fun, I just don't have time right now). The 4H book looks helpful, so I think I'll add that to the lapbook kit and call it good.

I appreciate the input ladies!

Blessings,

Lucinda