Menu

Funny blog post!

This sure rings a bell for me. Just 2 days ago my dh came into the livingroom where I was busily folding clothes. He asked me if I knew where the cord for the popcorn popper was. I told him he's the only one who pops the corn. My 14yod walks into the pantry and comes out with the cord. I said to my daughter, tongue in cheek, that guys are such terrible lookers. (I have 4 girls and 2 boys at home, so we have fun with this) I noticed a few minutes later that he got all quiet. I asked him what was wrong. "nothing". "OHHH, are you hurt because I said guys are terrible lookers???" "Well, I think that was JUST directed at ME" I just laughed. I told him that all guys are terrible lookers. I hear it all the time from ladies. So, I just had to forward that blog to him at work.

Thanks for sharing it!!

It has been a well-established fact in my home for at least the last fifteen years that the uterus doubles as a homing device. My son will frequently ask me to bring my uterus to another room and help him find something which has eluded his rather feeble, yet frantic, efforts at location.

Jeannie

That was hilarious and in my family my dad was so like that. My brother was not great but not as bad. I fondly remember one story of my dad coming into the house in a fury wanting to know exactly where my 14 year old brother had left his weed whacker (you know the lawn trimmer), my brother paused, and must have thought back to all the times he asked if we'd seen his shoes when he couldn't find them only to hear "No, I don't wear your shoes how would I know where they are" and casually looked up at my dad and said "You don't wear my shoes, well I don't whack your weeds" We all bust out laughing and my mom said "Did you look in the shed you insisted we must have for the lawn stuff" Sure enough there is was hanging on the hook just waiting to whack some weeds.

I shall now hunt down my husband (if he doesn't look any different than I expect him to) and congratulate him on his uterus.

I can't find anything if it's different than how I expect it to look. Put a piece of paper over half? Forget it. Different container than normal? Doesn't exist.

I think my visual matching system is faulty.

I DO maintain, however, that the males seem to be unitaskers. But that just might be me.