Menu

I'm sure I'm the only person on earth

Her class will probably not be held. Perhaps the professor will open the doors, but none of mine ever did for a class practically finished. Have her ready attend the next class, warm and safe.

What school does she attend? I think every school in DFW is cancelled or begins late. We'll do a minimum day (math, spelling, science) and let them play with their friends. What do you do?

Thanks y'all :)

She emailed her professor. She has the syllabus so knows what sections to go over so just needs the homework. I wish she wasn't missing a class so early in the semester though. It's only her 2nd semester and it's Calc II. However, I shouldn't worry cuz she's not.

(I think I'm worrying more about her schooling this time rather than in high school and first semester because it's easier to worry about that than everything else--esp the lay off--right now. I'm just worrying to y'all and my other group though, not to her :) )

My son is putting off getting started with his work because he HATES working when Dad is home, but we have a regular day planned. His work doesn't take ALL that long if he just DOES it. He's a dawdler since we started back to homeschooling (after virtual academy) though.