Menu

Apologia/The Teaching Company Combo

This past year we have used a combo approach to Chemistry by pairing Apologia Chemistry AND the Teaching Company DVD's "Chemistry" as taught by Frank Cardulla. Excellent, Excellent, Excellent! This is working GREAT for our family.

But next year we would like to do Apologia Physics.....(Here is my question) Are there any Teaching Company courses that could be paired with Apologia for PHYSICS???? OR do you know of anything else that might "bump up" our Apologia Physics?

Thanks in advance,

Brenda:)

I got a schedule right here on the good ol' WTM board. "Tina in Ouray" posted this. I think she may have gotten it from "Susie-Knits"....Or the other way around, but either way, I printed it out and it has worked great.

Here is what we used:

Module 1/ TC Lectures 1-6

Module 2

Module 3

Module 4

Module 5

Module 6/TC Lectures 7-16

Module 7

Module 8

Module 9

Module 10/TC Lectures 27-29 And TC Lectures 17-19

Module 11/TC Lecture 30

Module 12

Module 13

Module 14

Module 15/TC Lectures 20-26

Module 16

Blessings,

Brenda:)

That is a good question. :)

We might have to make a new post, though, to catch someone's attention about a Biology Apologia/TC combo. They would not be looking for it under a Chemistry post. I would be interested in this too as I have three "youngers" coming along that I would like to try it with......

Brenda

I got a schedule right here on the good ol' WTM board. "Tina in Ouray" posted this. I think she may have gotten it from "Susie-Knits"....Or the other way around, but either way, I printed it out and it has worked great.

All the thanks should go to "Tina in Ouray" for her schedule - we loved it too.

Susie

That is a good question. :)

We might have to make a new post, though, to catch someone's attention about a Biology Apologia/TC combo. They would not be looking for it under a Chemistry post. I would be interested in this too as I have three "youngers" coming along that I would like to try it with......

Brenda

I would love to know about this. We are struggling with Apologia Biology right now. I thought I knew Biology. Whew! I didn't learn the stuff that Apologia expects the student to know when I was in high school. An aquantence of mine told me about the TC for Biology.

Holly