Menu

I do wish we could delete posts once those items have sold to make it searching for specific items that are available easier.

I've gone in and deleted the body of messages, leaving just a ---these have all sold---- but it would be nice to delete off posts. I thought we had that option when this new forum began?

I do wish we could delete posts once those items have sold to make it searching for specific items that are available easier.

You can modify the title line to include SOLD!. Go into "edit" the post, then click on "go advanced" and it will allow you to edit the title.

I've had luck with both boards. (Michele - those books will be sent out on Thursday! LOL) I always check the WTB boards before posting something on the for sale boards.

Also, since it's the middle of the year, maybe people looking to sell aren't done with their materials yet! Keep posting, keep checking the for sale boards.

I've posted WTB ads over and over, and I never get a response. Not ever.

Am I the only one?

I have gotten several responses for WTB and sale ads, so it just might be that what you want isn't very popular? Or maybe it is something very popular that everyone wants to keep?

One thing I would like to bring up is some people price things based on what they paid for them new and at full price. Often they don't realize it but their item is price the same, now used, as one can get it new at a discount source. WTM was one that I had that issue with for a while. I want to post and let them know why it isn't selling, but I am afraid it will offend them.

Heather

You can modify the title line to include SOLD!. Go into "edit" the post, then click on "go advanced" and it will allow you to edit the title.

It doesn't change the title on the board, just when you open the thread. Weird. Here's an example of an item I lowered the price of, notice that the title under my avatar says $23 each, the new price, but the title outside of the message, on top of "User Control Panel (CP)" still reflects $25, the old price. That old price is what people who haven't opened the thread yet see, not the new price.

It doesn't change the title on the board, just when you open the thread. Weird. Here's an example of an item I lowered the price of, notice that the title under my avatar says $23 each, the new price, but the title outside of the message, on top of "User Control Panel (CP)" still reflects $25, the old price. That old price is what people who haven't opened the thread yet see, not the new price.

Actually I see the new price in the subject line.