Menu

Can you help? I'd love your feedback on my "Katya" blog

I'd love to hear what you'd like to see or read on this blog. Do you have questions about adoption you'd like for me to address? Why a family of 6 would do this? How can a family in ministry afford adoption? Other questioins that you have? What would you like to see in the sidebar? Of course, b/c I'm techno-challenged, I may not be able to deliver, but it doesn't hurt to ask!

THANKS!

The blog looks great!! My pastor, who was already raising 4 kids, also adopted a girl from the Ukraine who came to the U.S. on a hosted visit. She is growing into such a beautiful woman! I'll pray that your process goes smoothly, my dd2 is adopted as well and the memory of all of that paperwork is still fresh! :001_smile:

Hi Cindy,

I love the blog, but I can't see any of the pictures? Maybe it is just me. There's a little guy holding a sign that says "Monthly Transfer Limit Exceeded". ????

I have a dear friend who adopted a little guy from Ethiopia last year. On her blog, she addressed topics such as why they felt God leading them to adopt, how in the world they managed to pay for it (the Lord!) and then just kept updating. It has been a real neat testimony of God's faithfulness in their lives.

God bless you guys!