Menu

Would you buy this book?

I had bought a used book off amazon and the seller contacted me afterwards and said she had misstated the condition of the book. It's a math book and she said the book has the # of some of the problems circled. There are no answers written in the book, just the problem numbers circled. She said there is a lot of this throughout the book, but otherwise the book is in very good condition.

I really appreciate her honesty and she has refunded me, but I am thinking of still getting the book. It's more than 50% off the new price.

WWYD?

Edited by Quiver0f10

I had bought a used book off amazon and the seller contacted me afterwards and said she had misstated the condition of the book. It's a math book and she said the book has the # of some of the problems circled. There are no answers written in the book, just the problem numbers circled. She said there is a lot of this throughout the book, but otherwise the book is in very good condition.

I really appreciate her honesty and she has refunded me, but I am thinking of still getting the book. It's more than 50% off the new price.

WWYD?

I wouldn't hesitate. then again, we circle problem numbers here too. :001_huh: Not sure if I would have even thought about it if I were selling a book.:001_huh: Of course, I wouldn't have called the book new (don't know what her description was). All of our books are usually in good used condition by the time we are finished with them.:001_smile: