Menu

Well, I Did It! Yet I Still Need Advice.

I have sorted thru and organized all of DD's toys. All of them. Holy Merciful Sweetness, were there a lot.

Anyway, I have all of toys on her playstands in our living area. (Two empty baskets even! Whoo hoo!) All that's left in her bedroom are her books- on the shelf- and her plush toys- in a pile on the rug.

Please help.

How do you organize stuffed animals at your house?

I have tried the nets and the chain. Neither worked worth a @#$%. I made a cloth toy bag to hang from her bed, and that works fine for the tiny toys, but what about the larger ones?

I have sorted thru and organized all of DD's toys. All of them. Holy Merciful Sweetness, were there a lot.

Can you come to my house? We need to do that ourselves, it's been a while, now there are more, they have multiplied over Christmas.

I agree, give some away. If you visit nursing homes and get to know the people there, they will love a stuffed animal from your children, as opposed to anywhere where they're normally donated to, they all have too many already. Just wash and dry them first in the washing machine.

We throw big ones in the closet or on the bed, not very neat, but effective.

Dd has some favorites in her bed--Sarah, the horse; Cinnabar, the fox; and her kitty, Lydia. She got a new porcupine for Christmas, and I think he's sleeping in the bed now, too. The rest live under her bed in a storage bin, and in the closet in a basket. She rotates them. We also go thru every year and give some to the youth group's garage sale--not the named ones, just the ones she gets various places.