Menu

Crow really starts to taste bad after the 3rd time in a week!

Ds had a big saga last week with one coach on his team, I ate some crow on that but everything is great now.

I insisted to another coach, the owner of the team, that I had paid for a swim clinic that I can't find a check receipt for, which means that I didn't pay. oops, crow again.

I bought ds an $80 wetsuit Monday for him to swim in, because it is an outdoor pool in 30-40 degree weather. It is a special arrangement with the coach for him to wear it.

Today I threw it in ds's swim bag, ds later added a towel and saw it in there, he went to practice put the bag under the bench, left the locker room for his land work out, came back an hour later and the suit and towel were gone. Ds told me when I picked him up for practice. I was so mad! Especially because I had been the one to put it in there, and he hadn't even opened the bag, so he couldn't have left it somewhere or dropped it. This is a short sleeved, short pant style neoprene suit. You really can't miss it, especially at a tennis club. It would really stand out. Many parents were still there because ds is one of the first out of the locker room so a lot of people were mad that it was stolen. I filed a complaint with the club and was not very happy, obviously, about it.

When we got home, I found the suit, on the staircase, where dd2 had taken it and his towel out of the bag, and then zipped back up his bag (she Loves zippers!).

I had to call the club and one coach...and eat crow again. I sent an email to the email coordinator to explain the situation....and eat crow again.

Man, I wish I could at least blame my extra weight on all this extra bird I am eating!

:grouphug:

If it makes you feel better, all of us have to eat something like crow...often. Luckily, chocolate chip cookies from Great Harvest, or something similar helps you and the people that are the ones who are making you eat crow...And, of course, remember....you deserve a cookie after a bird!

Carrie:-)

:grouphug:

If it makes you feel better, all of us have to eat something like crow...often. Luckily, chocolate chip cookies from Great Harvest, or something similar helps you and the people that are the ones who are making you eat crow...And, of course, remember....you deserve a cookie after a bird!

Carrie:-)

Can I have a whole batch of cookies since I have eaten the whole flock this week! If crows suddenly go extinct next week....well just don't ask me about it, okay!

Crow is almost as bad as putting your foot in your mouth. :lol::lol:

Congratulations on having the character to own up to your mistakes. :thumbup: Next time you could try some of this.

Pie_01.JPG

Seriously, I applaud you for calling so quickly. I'd probably hide out until the season was over.