Menu

Little Hearts for His Glory- Question for those who have used it

sassenach

I'm planning out our first grade year and I'm using a lot of new materials. If I use FLL and WWE along with LHFHG, is that going to be overkill? I want to eventually use FLL and WWE, but I'm not sure if I should start next year. It seems like it would be a good idea, but I don't want to overdo pencil time for my ds. I was originally heading toward using MFW 1st grade, but there was a lot of substituting that I was going to do. Then I found LHFHG and it seems like it would be a good fit.

I am not a check all the boxes type of person, so if you think it can be done with a little modification, I'm open to that. Thanks,

I vote for asking this on the Heart of Dakota boards as well. I haven't used any of the programs yet. I was wondering today how using HOD Bigger and Writing with Ease would fit together. I know we can see a week long sample, but I really wish that I could flip through both books and see if I think they would fit together.

Jan