Menu

Why are so many threads being "moved"?

Unicorn.

And I'm talking about threads that have nothing to do with questions about the boards. For instance, Amy's post this morning about her water breaking, Ellie had one moved yesterday, I think (Doran was it) posted asking Gardenschooler about something, all have been "moved". Moved where? and Why?

And I'm talking about threads that have nothing to do with questions about the boards. For instance, Amy's post this morning about her water breaking, Ellie had one moved yesterday, I think (Doran was it) posted asking Gardenschooler about something, all have been "moved". Moved where? and Why?

I think if you click on the thread (and you still can even if it says "moved"), you will see where it went. And then maybe it will explain why. ??

I think. Some threads are followups from old threads. The only problem is that we can't edit subject lines, so we start a new thread altogether.

I didn't notice mine had moved until I went back to give an update. The Buxton-bag-arrived thread was consolidated with the haven't-received-it-yet thread, which then made my update/review on the bag out of place.:(

But I guess it seemed like a good idea at the time to TPTB.