Menu

UGG Tasman—NM

mmasc

No, but I think they managed to up production since the sell-out a few months ago. I know I’ve seen them in stores and Google currently shows more than 35 local stores with them in stock. I probably would have bought them in the fall when my favorite clogs needed replacing. But I couldn’t find them so I ordered a version from Sorel at Nordstrom. My kids prefer ankle or taller boots. 

26 minutes ago, Katy said:

No, but I think they managed to up production since the sell-out a few months ago. I know I’ve seen them in stores and Google currently shows more than 35 local stores with them in stock. I probably would have bought them in the fall when my favorite clogs needed replacing. But I couldn’t find them so I ordered a version from Sorel at Nordstrom. My kids prefer ankle or taller boots. 

Oh wow! I can’t believe 35 stores near you have them in stock! My SIL was trying to find them for my niece and they are sold out everywhere local and online that we checked (Dillards, Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s, Amazon, Zappos, UGG, etc). She ended up buying from somewhere (third party seller presumably) for more than retail.

• mmasc changed the title to UGG Tasman—NM
1 hour ago, mmasc said:

Oh wow! I can’t believe 35 stores near you have them in stock! My SIL was trying to find them for my niece and they are sold out everywhere local and online that we checked (Dillards, Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s, Amazon, Zappos, UGG, etc). She ended up buying from somewhere (third party seller presumably) for more than retail.

I mean I just checked now, so maybe things changed after she ordered?