Menu

Settling in

heartlikealion

8 hours ago, mommyoffive said:

That house must be amazing!!!  How long are you there?  I hope you get to enjoy it there.  Get in that pool and hot tub and relax!!

we leave tomorrow morning. I thought we’d have some down time at the house after our sit on Friday but we’re going to be at the hotel and then airport. I’m glad I went to the clubhouse this morning!! Down the street is a pool and lazy river… even nicer than the pool here. Plus we couldn’t get the heat on the hot tub. I’m the only one that got to experience the clubhouse. I’m glad I took advantage while I could! 

The house has a movie room and game room but we really didn’t have time to use them. 

IMG_9159.jpeg

• Like 6

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, mommyoffive said:

Aww looks like great weather.  I am glad you got a little time to enjoy it.  Hopefully you can continue to do more jobs like this. 

I won’t say too much here but things were challenging. Individual sits are way more profitable (get paid based on number of kids and you generally get a tip). That being said, I’m glad I went and it was nice to meet several sitters. We had enough space we all ended up with our own bedroom I think. My roomie didn’t want to wake me late one night and switched rooms lol 

At the airport waiting on my flight home. A friend is picking me up and another checked on my cat and left me a sandwhich in the fridge. I’m glad I’m building a support system. 

• Like 5