Menu

Not sure this is of interest or not

tuesdayschild

I created quite a few free downloadable pdfs during our years homeschooling and will be dismantling much of my blog.

I thought I'd give a last heads up here, just encase anyone here wanted to download anything before my dropbox files disappear into the ether -  middle of next month - and my domain name goes back into use for someone else in 2024.

http://www.last-in-line.info/p/our-free-pages.html

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3

Thanks for all the wonderful pages you posted on your blog. Beautifully done.  🙂  And thanks for making them freely available. 

I miss the days when people had sites/blogs and shared things w/o paywalls and subscriptions. 

(Yes, I do understand that creating content takes time, and time can equal money, but I am bemoaning the loss of how sites/blogs used to be about connecting and sharing, not just a chance to make money.  Crusty neo-Luddite rant over. )

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Zoo Keeper said:

Thanks for all the wonderful pages you posted on your blog. Beautifully done.  🙂  And thanks for making them freely available. 

I miss the days when people had sites/blogs and shared things w/o paywalls and subscriptions. 

(Yes, I do understand that creating content takes time, and time can equal money, but I am bemoaning the loss of how sites/blogs used to be about connecting and sharing, not just a chance to make money.  Crusty neo-Luddite rant over. )

There were quite a few of us, back in the day, creating pages for fun for our own children and them sharing them for free on blogs and homeschooling sites.  

Grin.  Love the crusty neo-luddite wording...  I think I must be one too.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Teaching3bears said:

This is really great! Thanks!

32 minutes ago, Ting Tang said:

These are so nice. Thank you for sharing!

You're most welcome

( I wasn't sure that a last share would be of interest, as homeschooling extras seem to have changed a lot, with online/typeable pdf things.)