Menu

Ll Bean slippers—can anyone tell me about these?

mmasc

I have a different pair from LL Bean, but similar construction. The difference is mine are a one piece top, not two.  I did buy them a touch snug so that during use, as they get more broken in they would stretch just that small bit to be perfect.

3 years in they are still my favorite slippers and have held up so well.  I tried to interest dh in ones more like what you linked but he is adamant he wants a leather bottom, not rubber.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mmasc said:

Wow, I really thought the Hive would have some thoughts on LL Bean slippers! Maybe it’s too just too early for me to start Christmas shopping for myself…😆

It’s not too early! I desperately need new slippers and have been eyeing LLB ones for years, but making do with cheapos. About to buy the moose hide ones for my early Christmas for myself. 

Edited by ScoutTN
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, mmasc said:

Any chance yours are these? They are the other ones I’m considering. 

Thanks for the tip on sizing! I have a very cheap, old pair like the classic style that I’m attempting to replace with better quality ones, and they definitely stretched out. 

No, but I eye those every time I go over there!  The wool pictures on them are so darn cute!

I don't know if mine were discontinued.  They're a leather moccasin but almost like a ballet flat in style.  They have the fleece inner still, like your original ones you linked, and the rubber bottom, but a slightly different construction on the top.  I love them so much.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1