Menu

I go back to work in 1 week......BOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

DawnM

So teacher workdays start on the 16th and go for 8 weekdays.

Since I am at 2 different schools, I have to choose which schools to go to on what days.   I have both schools' itineraries and have made up my mind.   Free lunches are on different days at different schools, so I will choose where to go based on the free food.

Sounds like a plan!

😜

• Like 5
  • Haha 7

4 minutes ago, Katy said:

What happened with the stuff that was stressing you out at the end of the year? Awful parent, a terrible principal? 

Principals are both good actually.   I did have an AP who didn't know how to read her calendar invites and didn't come to my meetings and then told the principal I was sending out invites 15 min. before the meetings and that was too short of a notice so she didn't come or communicate with me.

Turns out, she was reading the REMINDERS and not the invites.  I send my invites out a week ahead of time usually.   Occasionally I will get a parent wanting a meeting in 4 days or so, but it is rare.

Anyway, she is not returning.

Otherwise it was just finishing up stuff and end of year wrap up stress.   OH, and a few parents complaining about things, but that is an ongoing issue.  I even dealt with it over the summer, but thankfully the complaints were not directed at me, it was about a teacher.

• Like 5