Menu

Looking for graduation dress

AbcdeDooDah

Preferably boatneck, sleeveless, midi, fit and flare lol. 

I have the above criteria in this pattern pictured below but I think it’s too dark for spring. Picture is from poshmark and it doesn’t show the fit well, just the pattern.

The link is the style I am looking for, but I don’t like the color or pattern. I usually wear aqua/teal, black, some reds. No bold patterns. No black/white. I am pretty pale and yellows, beiges, tans don’t look good on me. I looked at JCPenney and Macy’s online and nothing is jumping out at me. 

https://www.jcpenney.com/p/danny-nicole-sleeveless-floral-fit-flare-dress/ppr5008270892?pTmplType=regular&catId=SearchResults&searchTerm=fit+and+flare&productGridView=medium&badge=fewleft

Thanks. 😁

8F5F28DB-C77C-4734-AC8B-C5AA80968343.jpeg

Edited by AbcdeDooDah

Me too. The second one is my personal style, but I disagree that the first one is too dark for spring! It's pretty. What if you wore it with skin-tone shoes and a light purse? Would that brighten it up enough? Or even the pink that's in the flowers!

11 hours ago, El... said:

Me too. The second one is my personal style, but I disagree that the first one is too dark for spring! It's pretty. What if you wore it with skin-tone shoes and a light purse? Would that brighten it up enough? Or even the pink that's in the flowers!

The ceremony is at 7pm and we’re wearing black gowns anyway. You think it will be okay? It is my favorite dress ever and fits me well so I wouldn’t mind wearing it again.

41 minutes ago, AbcdeDooDah said:

The ceremony is at 7pm and we’re wearing black gowns anyway. You think it will be okay? It is my favorite dress ever and fits me well so I wouldn’t mind wearing it again.

I wore a white oxford shirt and jeans for my engineering school graduation. The gown would cover your entire dress anyway so I think it is perfectly fine for you to wear it.

• Like 1