Menu

Is there any such animal (computer sign ups)

DawnM

Does anyone know if there is a way to create a sign up genius type event (preferably through google) where I can send a sign up with availability to parents and they can sign up but once they do, I am the only one who can see the name on the sign up?

So, if the parents look at the calendar or available times, they can see blocked out times (where other parents have signed up) but they can't see the other parent names?

It is making me crazy to call, get no answer, send an email with dates, tell them it is first come first served but they wait 2 or 3 days to respond and then give me a 1st and 2nd choice, but those are now taken, so it ends up being a huge deal.

I would just love some sort of sign up tool but I can't let parents see any other names on it as that is a violation of student rights.

I hope I am making sense.

If you know of anything, please let me know.

Thanks,

Yrs, there is a website that does exactly what you want. When I worked at the online school, I used it to allow parents/students to make appointments for contacts. Unfortunately, I don’t remember the name of it. I’ll go back into some of my old school stuff and see if I can find it for you.

I think the one I used was an older version of what is now simplybook.me

i found this list https://zapier.com/blog/best-appointment-scheduling-apps/

Edited by City Mouse
  • Thanks 1