Menu

Is anyone else having trouble with Alexa playing books from Audible? Nevermind...

stephanier.1765

I was listening to a book last night when all of a sudden it stopped playing. I tried numerous times to get it re-started but never could. I figured Audible was having difficulties and stopped trying but I still can't get any book to play today. I'll tell Alexa to play "book name" and it says, "Getting your selection from Audible. Resuming 'book name'" but the sound just stops there. No book actually begins. Super weird. 

ETA: It's resolved. Technology is weird.

Edited by stephanier.1765

• stephanier.1765 changed the title to Is anyone else having trouble with Alexa playing books from Audible? Nevermind...
1 minute ago, Spryte said:

Ok, how did you resolve this?

Ours started this business last night. It’s doing the same thing for audible books, music playback and Tune In.

I tried a number of things and, unfortunately, didn't check after trying each one. However, I think it was the unplugging of Alexa and replugging it back in that worked.

• Thanks 1