Menu

Putting test scores (CLEP) in the course description?

mlktwins

Is this an option?  My guys are self-reporting their SAT, AP, and SAT Subject test in the Common App.

They also took a CLEP for their US Govt and Politics course in 10th and scored well.  Would you include that in their course description or no?

I'm at the end of all of this and just doing all these little fine tuning things.  So much work 😝😋🤣!  I'm sure it would have been easier to graduate one kid at a time  -- LOL.

• Like 1

I did. I listed all results for the NZ national exams and ABRSM music exams in the course descriptions under each appropriate course. I also listed if they were going to take it, but hadn't yet. 

For example:

Physics with Lab – NCEA Level 3. (Te Kura, 1 credit)
This course built on concepts covered in a first-year Physics course taken in 9th grade. Topics included
mechanics, electromagnetism, wave systems, and modern physics. This course had a strong written
component in addition to quantitative problem solving. The lab component focused on data analysis and
error analysis, with instruction provided through Te Kura. Lab reports required data transformation, error
measurements, and identification of mathematical relationships. Variation of results from expected values
were discussed in terms of both theory and data collection.
Texts: Materials published by Te Kura
NCEA Level 3 exams and assessments: 19 NZ credits achieved with excellence, 4 NZ credits in progress