Menu

Dh worked about 7 hrs today & made

Good grief! Is that normally how it works out? It can't be or it would make no sense to work as a courier. Yikes.

No...his dad has been doing this full time for about a yr & making great income. Work has dried up since around T'giving, though, & some days dh has come home w/ as little as $17. Some days he hasn't been called out at all.

He started looking for something else last week, but...y'know...we've been hearing all these rumors about the economy, lol...&...huh.

I think the worst part was that he was on call for an additional 7 hrs earlier in the day, so I couldn't use the car even when he *was* home. He used those hrs to do paperwork & apply for more jobs (as he should), but the end result was that we didn't get to see him for more than 20 min or so.

I'm having trouble getting in the mood for Christmas; dh thinks the stress of this is why. :001_huh: I think surely the 80 degree weather is at least as much of a factor! :lol: