Menu

NT

freesia

I wanted to start the college acceptance thread! Ds just got into Cedarville University for Mechanical Engineering.  So excited!  It is not his first choice but is a strong contender.  It will all come down to money really, and now he has brought up possibly going into aviation instead. AARGH!

Anyway, I hesitated starting this thread because I cannot make the epic list, so if anyone wants to take it over and do it.  That kind of detail tracking makes me want to fly into a million pieces and run away screaming! But I wanted to make sure we have a place to track acceptances and celebrate our kids!  I know at least one other poster's dc has an acceptance.

Edited by freesia
  • Like 18

• freesia changed the title to College Acceptance Thread 2022
  • 3 weeks later...

I think this should be renamed since our kids are class of 2023 and that’s when they’ll be entering.  Last years college acceptance thread was also called 2022, so to have the same name/year would be confusing.

That said, my three all have acceptances to UCF (Univ of Central Florida), and are National Merit Semifinalists 🙂. They’re only applying to a few full ride schools, and UCF is one of their top two.  

• Like 10

• 1 month later...
  • freesia changed the title to NT