Moving WWYD

MeaganS

Moving WWYD  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you choose?

• Stay where we are
    • Build New House
    • Other

Another very strong vote to stay in your ideal location. Kids getting to their friends, activities and church on their own is huge! We live 20min out of town. A drop-off to an activity is at least a 40min round-trip. Friends can be further.  You're just home and then need to do it again.  My youngest has just got her driver's license (18 here) and the extra time I've gained is amazing!)

Edited by Hannah
  • Like 1

Alright guys, you've convinced me. I talked with dh last night and we both think staying is the right choice. We've waffled back and forth a lot the last week or so but ultimately I think you guys are right and agree with what my heart was telling me. I would be very sad to lose our awesome location and have been really enjoying being here and looking forward to the next few years with the kids. The house we live in is great. Lots of work, but great and not more than we can handle.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

glad you decided to stay! Driving 20 minutes to then sit for an hour with family is one thing. Driving 20 minutes to drop a kid off and driving 20 back and then turning around and driving 20 more to pick them up and 20 back again is a WHOLE other thing. 

• Like 3