Menu

Napping kitties

stephanier.1765

Every afternoon, cat napping happens. It is a cat thing after all but, darn, if it doesn't make me exhausted being around it. Cats on either side of me asleep. Cats on the bed asleep. It's all I can do not to crawl on the bed with them. Maybe that's just me getting old and becoming a full on cat lady. LOL In full disclosure, yesterday afternoon it was also raining. Napping cats + rain = me giving into the temptation and having a lovely, quiet afternoon nap. 

That's all. Nothing important. Just sharing. 😛

CoyoteBear.jpg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Aww, so cute! I know what you mean about the napping being contagious. My cat usually sleeps on top of me in bed... and now when I'm just watching TV on the couch, I start to fall asleep if she sits on my lap! It's getting ridiculous!

Your kitties are so sweet. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Kanin said:

Aww, so cute! I know what you mean about the napping being contagious. My cat usually sleeps on top of me in bed... and now when I'm just watching TV on the couch, I start to fall asleep if she sits on my lap! It's getting ridiculous!

Your kitties are so sweet. 

That makes me feel a lot less cat lady-ish. Thank you! 😂

• Like 1